Monday 11 January 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 11th January 2016

Last weeks meal plan was a huge success and a great way to start the year!

I have now completed my first week on Slimming World and I am loving it! On Wednesday something just clicked and I found a hidden determination that I did not know was there. Today is weigh in day so I have my fingers, toes and everything crossed for a loss. I have been so good and feel so good about how I have done this week I do not know what I will do if I haven't. But I will be keeping you up to date with how I am getting on in my Slimmerseeker posts every Thursday.

Last week I shared a variety of healthy recipes and have got plenty more planned. But this is what I shared last week...




Back to this weeks meal plan. This week I have been looking through various healthy cook books for inspiration. I have had a lovely evening just sat looking at delicious, healthy meals and have got so many ideas. I cannot wait to start cooking them up!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 11th January 2016

Monday - Creamy Vegetables with Spelt Noodles

While we were out shopping on Sunday we discovered some spelt noodles and picked them straight up! Today we will be trying the noodles with vegetables in a creamy fat free yogurt sauce. If this is a success I am planning to share it!

Tuesday - Slow Cooked Beef

This is a recipe that is out of a delicious new book which I have been reviewing. This is a recipe which I cannot wait to try and obviously I will be featuring it in my review post.

Wednesday - Turkish Lamb Bulgur

This week I am reviewing a Gousto recipe box. This month their focus is on spices. On Wednesday I will be making one of the meals from the box and I will be telling you how I get on next week!

Thursday - Bean Burgers

This week I will be having a go at making bean burgers instead of beef burgers. I am planning to make them in the same way but by replacing the meat with beans. The children and hubby will have theirs with burger buns but I won't!

Friday - Fish Friday

At the moment I am not sure what fish dish I will be making but it will be fish.

Hope you have a delicious week!

As always I am sharing with At Home with Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

5 comments:

  1. Totally yummy and healthy week of dinners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, I feel inspired reading your meal plan! And got to love a spontaneous meal like fish friday :) Have a great week and enjoy your yummy meals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great start to the year! So glad the Slimming World is going well.
    Yum! Everything sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds a lovely week! I will be interested to hear what you think to Gousto that is the only meal box I haven't tried!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x