Saturday 16 January 2016

10th January - 16th January 2016 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has been an average sort of week. Nothing special has happened but it has been a good week. This week I have had a successful weigh in, I have exercised a lot, eaten well and enjoyed crocheting. 

Here is my week in pictures...

Sunday 10th January 2016


On Saturday I went and collected my new glasses so on Sunday I took a picture before going out.

Monday 11th January 2016




At the end of last week I ordered some new Ugg shoes that I found in the sale. On Monday they arrived and I love them! Monday is also my weigh in day. After being so good I was delighted when I stood on the scales and found that I had lost 6lbs in my first slimming week!

Tuesday 12th January 2016



On Tuesday the weather turned colder which meant I could, at last, put on my new Joules gloves. These were another great sale find. Every year I like to hit the Boots sales and stock up on lovely smelling sets. This year I found a Joules gift set which had these gloves with a mug and some hand cream.

Wednesday 13th January 2016


The other week I ordered this crochet set and on Wednesday I finally got the book out to look at. I love Star Wars and so does Taylor! As it is the twins fourth birthday next month it gave me the perfect excuse to order it. I will be making the Star Wars characters for Taylor as a surprise. On Wednesday I also returned to do my evening fitness classes so that day I did two work outs!

Thursday 14th January 2016



Here is my Sky Blanket after two weeks. I have loved seeing more colours in the sky and am thoroughly enjoying this project! On Thursday I also decided to run a new linky for all weight loss, fitness, health posts and healthy recipes. I am hoping to make the linky into a support group. If you would like more info please visit the Slimmerseeker Page. On Thursday I had an exciting telephone call regarding a regular feature for a brand throughout 2016. All will be revealed soon but I am excited and  cannot wait to tell you more!

Friday 15th January 2016



On the run up to Christmas I was working with Aldi and writing posts about how to save money on your Christmas food. I was delighted when they said that they wanted to continue working with me during 2016. On Friday I went to our local Aldi and stocked up on fresh foods and cooked up this deliciously healthy meal. My post recipe will be live on Tuesday. While I was there I was so excited when I found some large slate serving plates. I have wanted a bigger one for my foodie pictures so as soon as I saw it I had to get one, priced at £5.99 I thought it was a bargain!

Saturday 16th January 2016


Saturday started off, as usual, with Isabella's ballet lesson, She has come on so far since starting in September. I always sit watching her and I beam with pride! On Friday my latest kitchen gadget arrived, so Saturday afternoon will be about looking for recipe ideas.

As always I am sharing our week with...


TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
What Katy Said
Running in Lavender

15 comments:

  1. I love Aldi for our food shop and those gloves of yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interested to know how you get on with the nutri Ninja. Well done on the weight loss, fab news! You've obviously been working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I saw your Star Wars on Instagram? Great idea, can't wait to see how they look when finished. Love the glasses and shoes too #366

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of the Star Wars crochet! And well done on the weight loss - feels so good doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6lb in one week - that's amazing. I would have to sew my mouth shut to achieve that! Love the shoes. Look ideal for this weather and with two children to run around after. I bought myself a Nutri-Bullet for Xmas and I am in love with it. Have fun with yours #HappyDaysLinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gloves and glasses!! 😄
    #project366

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great going for your weigh in. Long may it continue to go well. Nice shoes - I've never seen a quilted 'trainer' before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a good weight loss, and I will go look at your support page.
    How nice of Aldi to keep you on.
    Looks like a great book and will make for novel presents.
    I like my fingerless gloves as mine have suede bits and are great for driving in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good week to me!! Congratulations on the weight loss, I'll be on that as soon as this baby's out and my body is back in full working order. I got a Nutra Ninja for Christmas and I'm obsessed, you can literally chuck anything in it!!! I'm having one a day almost to boost my vitamins and iron intake.

    Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment, I hope you can join again tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new glasses and your gloves, and you shoes! It has been a good week for you :) Well done on the weight loss and the blog news all sounds very exciting x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your sky blanket, what a lovely thing to be making! Thank you for joining in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love those Ugg pumps! The nutri ninja is great isn't it! We've not got the book though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The glasses and gloves are lovely, well done on the weight loss and we love Aldi too. Love seeing the progress of all these blankets and I will definitely have to point the mil towards the crochet star wars book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of people are talking about those nutri ninjas, I am often tempted to getting something like that but have so far resisted in case it just ends up in the cupboard with the rest of my forgotten kitchen gadgets. Your new glasses are awesome! I love crochet, I dont have much time for it these days though. Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sky blanket is looking gorgeous, I am beginning to really wish that I'd stuck to the same stitch on every row. Love the top photo of you, lovely!

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x