Friday 29 January 2016

Press'd - Your Handy Takeaway Coffee

I don't know about you, but I love coffee! But I will confess to being a bit of a coffee snob. After enjoying good quality coffee for a long time at home prepared in both a cafetiere and the coffee machine most instant coffees simply do not cut it! So when I was asked if I would like to try a way to enjoy good coffee, while on the go, I could not wait to see if it would live up to my coffee expectations.


Press'd is a brand new, pure Arabica concentrated coffee that comes in a handy squeezy tub. To make a full of flavour cup of coffee simply add a drop of Press'd to your cup of hot water and enjoy.

Press'd is made of 100% Arabica beans from Colombia and comes in three varieties, Colombian, Vanilla and Caramel. Both the Caramel and Vanilla ones are made with the Colombian blend and have been infused with natural flavours and contain no sugar or sweeteners. All of the drinks are 100% natural and made of pure coffee both liquid coffee and ground coffee. They are all free of sugar, sweeteners and preservatives.


I have tried all three flavours and thoroughly enjoyed them. I have one kept in my bag for when I take Isabella to her ballet lesson on Saturday mornings so, at last, I can forget the instant coffee that they have there and enjoy a good cup of coffee! The hubby has also taken one to work.


The handy little tubs are an ideal size to put in your handbag or even your coat pocket. So if you are looking for a way to always have a good cup of coffee, no matter where you are going, I would definitely recommend trying Press'd!


Disclosure: I was sent the Press'd products for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

5 comments:

  1. This is a good site! come on and join with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, you are good, i like your post and i still waiting our next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, you are good, i like your post and i still waiting our next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such a good idea, a must have in my hand bag for sure!
    Charlotte
    http://thekitchen.site/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to try a way to enjoy good coffee, while on the go, I could not wait to see if it would live up to my coffee expectations.best cappuccino machine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x