Tuesday 26 January 2016

December Degustabox - The Contents

Every month when my Degustabox arrives, I still get the excitement of opening up the box waiting to see what foodie delights are awaiting. Decembers box was, as always, no disappointment.

Let me tell you all about what arrived and give you a few clues about what I am planning to make with some of the contents...


  • Nothing But - Nothing But are a healthy fruit snack which have been created to replace the regular baked or fried snacks. Each bag contains 1 of your 5 a day. The fruit has been freeze dried and has absolutely nothing else added. The fruit will be an ideal breakfast topper or great as they are.
  • Crabbies Alcoholic Light Ginger Beer - This is an ideal drink for me and one that I cannot wait to try! I do like the regular Crabbies, but I can find it a bit too strong. But Crabbies have recently brought out the same Crabbies drink but with a lighter ginger taste.
  • Complete Energy Bites - These are delicious, low calorie chocolates that are infused with caffeine, one bit is the equivalent to one premium coffee! Complete bites help to improve your alertness and energy. 
  • Barilla Pasta and Sauce - Barilla wholewheat pasta and Mediterranean vegetables sauce are the ideal ingredients for a quick and easy midweek meal. I am planning to use these ingredients to make a delicious pasta bake to keep an eye out for it!
  • The Fabulous Bakers Mango and Pineapple Bars - Oh wow these flapjack style bars are so delicious and so fruity!
  • Hip Pops - These crisps are healthier than other regular fried or baked crisps. They come in six flavours and four of them are gluten free.
  • Red Square Toffee Vodka - Red Square Toffee Vodka is made from seven times distilled and 100% pure vodka.
  • Betavivo - Betavivo crispy oat heart cereals are proven to lower your cholesterol and blood sugar.
  • Chai Latte - Drink Me Spiced Chai Latte is an exotic blend of spices, milk and sweetened tea. Simply add boiling water and enjoy!
  • Happy Monkey Smoothies - Happy Monkey smoothies are made with 100% pure fruit. They are free from any sweeteners and preservatives. The children have loved these drinks!
  • Koto Coconut Milk - This is a delicious milk that we have used before. My husband and I drink dairy free milks and this is an ideal and tasty substitute to dairy milk. I will be sharing a recipe later this week for one of my favourite breakfast smoothies that uses this milk!
Degustabox really is a great way to discover new and exciting foods! I have got a few recipes planned using some of this months contents so keep an eye out for them.

If you would like to try a Degustabox for yourself I can offer my readers a £6.00 discount on their first box. To receive this great offer simply use the discount code FWKVOC at the checkout!

Also if you subscribe to Degustabox before 31st January 2016 and use the code FREE3BOX  you will get the January box for just £5.99 and will be entered into a draw to win three free boxes! To register and order your first Degustabox visit Degustabox.com and get ready to enjoy a box of foodie surprises every month!



Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x