Monday 1 February 2016

#CookBlogShare - Week 4 The Warming Soups and Suppers Round Up

One thing that I love about CookBlogShare is looking through all of the recipes and trying to narrow down my choice of favourite recipes. Which I can tell you is not always easy to do!

This week saw 24 delicious recipes linked up and as always we have the perfect balance between sweet treats and savoury meals. There really was something for everyone! Thank you for your support for CookBlogShare and joining in each week.

This week CookBlogShare is hosted by Mandy at Sneaky Veg and I am looking forward to seeing what has been cooking in your kitchen this last week!

Now, back to today's round up. This week I was drawn to the savoury dishes. These four really stood out...


First up is this great seasonal Celeriac, Parsnip and Rosemary Soup from Julies Family Kitchen. I love to use fruits and vegetables that are in season and this soup would be a perfectly warming bowl for this time of year. I can just imagine the sweetness that the parsnip will bring to this soup!

Next is this spicy, but creamy Healthy chicken, Sweet Potato and Watercress Curry from Snack To The Future. I adore coconut ingredients and I can just imagine how well the sweet potato and coconut go together to make this a curry which is full of flavour but also sweet and creamy!

Next are the Taco Tuesday Chipotle Chicken Tacos from Fabulous Fare Sisters. I love tacos and really cannot remember the last time we had them. Seeing this recipe, reminded me how they are a deliciously fun meal, that will be on my meal plan again soon!

Last but not least is this Chorba M'katfa (Red Soup with Vermicelli) from The Not So Creative Cook. I always enjoy a soup with added extras in and this soup with vermicelli is no exception. I can only imagine how good it is served with some Boureks.

Again, thank you for joining in with CookBlogShare each week. Don't forget that the linky will be live on Tuesday over at Sneaky Veg

I hope you all have a great week!

CookBlogShare

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kirsty! Thanks for featuring my Chorba. I am happy that your enjoyed it. I hope I could send you a bowl. ;) Have a lovely Tuesday! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x