Friday 19 February 2016

Foodie Gifts from UncommonGoods

Are you looking for a gift for a foodie in your life? Or looking for a different gift? If so then the UncommonGoods are what you are looking for!

UncommonGoods

UncommonGoods are based in Brooklyn, New York City and ship their products worldwide. UncommonGoods was founded in 1999 by David Bolotsky after he was inspired by a visit to the Smithsonian Museum craft show. There he was captured by the huge variety of quality, handmade goods and the huge demand that there was for such products. UncommonGoods is a selling site which brings together independent seller in one place and brings them to a wider audience.

When buying gifts or products for myself I love to get items which are unusual and original. This is what I find most attractive about UncommonGoods, they are as the website name states, unusual!

The website has gifts and products for everyone, him, her, kids, home, baby shower gifts, kitchen, art and jewellery.

So when UncommonGoods offer me a voucher to buy some of their products I was excited to get something kitchen related. Come on, I'm a foodie, I love kitchen goodies!

Below are the great products that I ordered!

Elevate Carousel Utensil Set | Cooking, Kitchen Tools, Kitchen Accessories, Food Preparation, Colorful, Convenient, Easy Cleaning Up, Made From ABS Plastic | UncommonGoods:
One thing that I always need is more storage space so when I saw this functional but stylish utensil carousel from Joseph Joseph I could not resist it. This has to be my favourite purchase. The utensils have an extra bar along the back with a special weighed handle so that the head of the utensil is raised. This ensures that my work tops stay clean and that the utensils keep clean.




I love the original juice cups for the twins. They are not only fun but do not leak and are a practical size. I also ordered a fruit infusion bottle for myself. This bottle is made from glass and is of a really high quality.


As I said earlier, I am always looking for unusual, original items for the house and these kids table mats are great! They are a wipe down, flexible mat that has a chalk board in the centre along with a pack of Crayola chalks and a wipe. These mats are going to be a lot of fun. You can use them to write what is for dinner, whose place it is and let the kids doodle away while a the table!


I know that this is not a foodie item but as soon as I saw it I knew it would be the perfect Valentines gift for the hubby. Inside this beautifully personal book you can write down 50 things that you love about the someone special in your life.

I have been delighted with all of the products from UncommonGoods and was surprised by how quick they arrived from America. There are so many other products that I would love to order from UncommonGoods. I would love to add some of the scarves to my already big collection, kinetic sand for the kiddies and so many of the gift ideas for the hubby! My only complaint about UncommonGoods is that not all of the sellers ship internationally. I did find many products that I adored but was disappointed to find that they would not ship to England. If UncommonGoods were to rectify this their website would be perfect!

If, like me, you like to buy gifts and products that are not only a bit different, but ones that are helping small artisan producers then I would definitely recommend popping over to UncommonGoods and taking a look at their beautiful online shop.


Disclosure: I was given a gift voucher for UncommonGoods for the purpose of this post. All words, views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x