Thursday 11 February 2016

Save Money this Valentines Day

Valentines Day is a time to show the people that mean the most to us just how much we truly love them. But we do not need to spend a fortune to show how much we love that special person. You could make a cake, cook a romantic meal or just take time out together.

When Aldi asked me if I would like to write a Valentines post for them I had ideas of making an easy romantic meal or a dessert full of love. But when I saw the fantastic Valentines day offers that they had and I just had to share them. This Valentines day you do not need to spend a lot of money and Aldi will certainly help you show how much you love and appreciate that special person without breaking the bank.

Before I go on to some beautiful floral offer that they have got I thought that I would share a few of Aldi's romantic recipes that they have got on their website.

1 - Lamb Steak with Mint Butter






Any of these meal ideas would make a deliciously romantic meal. My favourite has to be the puddings and of course the pink bubbly!

If you are not planning a romantic meal but want to shower your loved one with flowers then Aldi certainly have some amazing offers! At this time of year the price of flowers goes up due to the demand. But Aldi have kept their prices down and they have a bouquet to suit all tastes and all budgets. These are my top 6 Aldi Valentines bouquets...



1 - This bouquet consists of a whopping 100 red rose! Yes that is not a typing error, it does say one hundred red roses. This enormous bouquet is priced at just £25 which is a great bargain!

2 - If 100 red roses are a few too many then you could always settle on this lovely bunch of 12 red roses for just £3!

3 - Aldi have created this luxury rose bouquet for £20. You have the traditional red roses paired with the beautiful Gypsophila.

4 - To say I love you with a single red rose certainly will suit all budgets at just £2.50 and it even comes complete with this love heart vase.

5 - This stunning bouquet of premium Naomi red roses will cost you just £25.

6 - If you want to steer away from tradition these beautiful tulip bouquets will be perfect for just £5. I have got to admit I love seeing tulips around the house.

I hope that this post has given you a few ideas for Valentines day this year. However you can make Valentines day last all year by telling your loved one how much you love them daily and often do romantic gestures. It does not have to be on just this one day of the year and with Aldi's low prices you can afford to do it more often.

Have a lovely Valentines x

Disclosure: This is a collaborative post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x