Monday 15 February 2016

#CookBlogShare - Week 6 The Baking Round Up

Half term week has arrived. It is going to be lovely to have some lazy mornings with the kiddies. At the moment they are sat watching a movie while I have been looking at delicious recipes that were shared on last weeks CookBlogShare.

Before I go on to my favourite recipes I want to say thank you to Hayley from Snap Happy Bakes for hosting last weeks linky. Last week  there was a lovely array of both sweet and savoury recipes. This week my favourites have been inspired by the children. All three of them have said that they want to do some baking this week so I thought that it would be fitting if this week I do a baking round up!

Here are my four favourite recipes from week 6 CookBlogShare...


First up are the delicately beautiful Apple Roses from Only Crumbs Remain. They are almost too pretty to eat, but if you read the recipe you will see why they are simply irresistible! These are a must try and I can imagine how delicious they will taste!

Next up is a family favourite of ours Best Banana Bread Ever from Easy Peasy Foodie. We all love banana bread in this house. The natural sweetness and energy that the bananas bring to this treat makes this bread the perfect mid afternoon snack!

As soon as I saw the words Carrot Cake and Healthy together in the same title Tales From The Kitchen Shed had me! These Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins got pinned straight away on my to try board. I am longing to have a go at this recipe at last a healthy carrot cake!

Finally I chose these Oat and Cherry Cake Bites from Sneaky Veg.I love how these lovely little bites are both vegan and free from refined sugar. A naturally sweet cake that you will feel less guilty about eating!

If the children have their own way I can see us having a house of cakes and buns so this really is a fitting round up.

Tomorrow CookBlogShare is back here on Hijacked By Twins and I hope to see you all back then!

CookBlogShare

4 comments:

  1. Great roundup Kirsty! Do love Angela's roses :-) Thanks for featuring my Banana Bread!! Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought those roses were amazing too! Thanks for including my cherry cake bites X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round up Kirsty, thank you for featuring my apple roses, and thank you to everybody for their kind comments :-)
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your baking round up Kirsty and thanks for including my carrot cake muffins. I think everyone thought Angela's Apple Roses were amazing. Have a lovely half term with your children x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x