Tuesday 15 July 2014

Alphabet Project - I

I will admit that it took me a long time to decide what my I would be.

In the end I have chosen two words...

IRRESISTIBLE
and
ISABELLA

Chocolate and Apricot Cream Cakes

As you'll all know, I love baking and I love baking cakes! I know they are not great for my waist line but I find them IRRESISTIBLE hence why I though this would be a perfect word!

But I also have another I who is my precious little girl, my little ISABELLA. She lightens up my day.



As always I am sharing  my letter I with the lovely PODcast - Alphabet Project

 photo 4d06e438-4e6a-4f3b-88b2-0c1093350397_zps361ad0e9.jpg

4 comments:

  1. yummy cake and cute Issy two fab I's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Cute picture and lovely looking cakes too. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word that cake looks absolutely amazing, wonderful photo of Isabella too. What great letter I's you have. Thank you so much for sharing #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, those cakes look scrumptious and Isabella... what a doll!

    Wishing you well.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x