Friday 18 July 2014

Word of the Day - 18th July 2014

What a week!

We said a heartbreaking farewell to my Nanna on Wednesday. I also visited her twice in the chapel of rest to say my goodbyes, which broke me but I am glad that I had those final moments with he

I am not going to dwell on that today. I am doing as my Nanna wished during her last few days. I am going to be happy! A couple of days before she passed away, my Nanna told my Auntie that she had to tell us that she didn't want us to be sad. So I am trying to live up to her dying wish.

So today's word is...

FUTURE

I have chosen the word future because I feel that the future is going to be bringing us lots of exciting things to look forward to.

I am looking forward to the school holidays.

I am looking forward to our summer holiday to Center Parcs.

I am looking forward to continuing to grow my little blog, I have had my highest scores in both Tots100 (349) and Foodies100 (170) these scores have really made my week. I have booked my ticket for Brit Mums Live next year. This is really giving me something to look forward to. Two whole days being me! I am also going to an event in Chesterfield and am looking forward to meeting some other bloggers

We are thinking about developing and changing our house in the future. At the end of the month we are changing the front garden into a drive and have other plans for the future. All will be revealed when we have finalised our plans, but they are very exciting!

The future is the way to look. I am going to cherish the memories and keep missed ones close to my heart but look to the future of my precious family.

What word would sum up your week?

As always I am sharing my Word of the Week with the lovely Jocelyn at The Reading Residence

The Reading Residence

6 comments:

  1. It's such a great word to choose after the hard week you've had. And you have got so many great things to look forward to, too! I look forward to reading all abut them :) Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've had a tough week lovely but looking to the future is such a good attitude to have!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely word....It sounds like you have a lot to look forward too!
    Sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry you have had such an awful week hun, but I am SO happy that you have found the strength to be positive and look to the future xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry for your loss. ou are dealing with it very well by looking t the future, it sounds like you have lots of exciting things planned x #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice and bright future for you! Congrats with the rankings too! #wotw

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x