Wednesday 2 July 2014

Hijacked By Twins 1st Birthday!

Today is Hijacked By Twins first birthday.

I wish I was celebrating but I am filled with grief for my beloved Nanna who went to sleep yesterday.

At the moment I am feeling empty, But I am planning a round up post of the last year when I am feeling more cheery as this is something that should be full of celebration!

I am proud of my little blog and have loved the last year. I have met both online and in person some wonderful people and I am looking forward to meeting even more.

I would just like to say a huge thank you to people who have shown me support over the last year. Especially during the hard times.

Here's to another year of blogging, baking and cooking!

Kirsty xx

2 comments:

  1. SO sorry to hear about your Nan. May she now be resting in peace. I'm sure she's rejoicing in heaven watching your little ones celebrate. I have loved getting to know you over the past year and look forward to many more bakes from you. Much Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Nanna!!
    Thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x