Tuesday 22 July 2014

Alphabet Project - J

This weeks letter is J.

J could be two very special people in my life but one fits nicely into another letter so I am going to save him for then.

My J this week is...

JOSEPH

Joseph is my first born and his arrival really did change my life. He calmed me down and made me look at how I was living my life. He brought me back home to my family in England after living abroad for 7 years. He did so much more for me than he'll even know.

He has adapted so well to the big changes in our lives. Meeting the hubby was a huge change that gave Joseph the Dad that he wished for. Then the transition going from a family of three to a family of five. This was a massive change for Joseph, having a new baby is always going to be big but he had too deal with twins! He has always taken everything in his stride and I am so very proud of him.

That is why my J has to be Joseph x

As always I am sharing my Alphabet Photo with the lovely PODcast - Alphabet Project

1 comment:

  1. Just look at that gorgeous face, what a great photo! Totally had to be Joseph. Thank you so much for sharing with #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x