Monday 21 July 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 21st July 2014

I have to admit that last week didn't go to plan, with only 3 out of 6 of the planned meals being made.

However we did, at last, have the pulled pork and the Leftover Barbecue Pasta went down a treat! We also enjoyed another barbecue.

This week, after everything that has gone on recently, I intend to stick to this weeks weekly meal plan and have a better week!

I have changed a couple of meals and it is only Tuesday but I have re planned a couple of meals.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 21st July 2014

Stuffed Courgettes with Leftover Roast Beef 
Fried Courgettes, Mushrooms and Onions with Leftover Beef

At the moment we are inundated with lovely homegrown courgettes. Today we will be having courgettes stuffed with onions, peppers and mushrooms in a tomato sauce with a cheese topping. I have some of the lovely topside of beef that we had yesterday so I will be serving some with the courgettes. The original idea was scrapped due to the hot weather, I really could not bear to add to the heat and have the oven on!

Spinach and Ricotta Lasagne Pasta

This is one that I didn't make last week so it is back on this weeks menu. Again I couldn't stand to have the oven on again to I adapted this from lasagne to pasta.

Cod Fish Cakes with Sweet Potato Chips

They aren't homemade fish cakes I am afraid but they are some lovely fresh ones that I couldn't resist.

Pasta Carbonara

As I haven't didn't do much baking last week we have a lot of eggs to get through. This is always a great recipe to use them up. It is also a lovely quick meal!

Barbecue/Sausage Casserole

If the weather carries on being as lovely as it is we will no doubt have a barbecue. So I am planning either a barbecue this week, if not it will be sausage casserole.

Sweet Chilli Chicken and Rice

I will be pan frying sliced chicken pieces and covering them in lovely sweet chilli jam. This will be served with rice.

Have a great week x


As always I am sharing my weekly meal plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

meal planning monday.png

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x