Tuesday 15 July 2014

Point + Shoot - 12th - 13th July 2014

This weekend was lovely.

We spent the majority of Saturday enjoying the sun in the garden. We finished the day with a family barbecue.

On Sunday we went out for a family meal to celebrate my sister in laws 25th wedding anniversary. We travelled across the country to Lancashire and saw some beautiful views.

Here is our weekend in pictures...







As it was so hot we put the sprinkler on for the children to cool down in.
The view from the restaurant we went to on Sunday.
My delicious meal of Seafood Paella
Views on the way home.
The hubby even got a picture of me!
As always I am sharing our weekend in pictures with the lovely Em at Snowing Indoors - Point + Shoot

Point+Shoot_snowingindoors.com

2 comments:

  1. your garden is massive every time i see it there are new angels. we also bought a sprinkler it is the perfect thing for after school hotness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sprinkler photos, your kiddos are so cute!! You've inspired me to dig our sprinkler out this weekend if it's warm enough :) Glad you had a good weekend.

    Thanks for playing along with Point + Shoot xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x