Monday 7 July 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 7th July 2014

Last weeks meal plan went surprisingly well! I made all but two of the meals that I planned.

This week I am determined to get some routine and normality back into our day to day lives. My Nanna would not want me to be as I have been.

We have started harvesting some of our home grown vegetables which are going to feature in a lot of our meals. This will mean lots of trips down the garden with the twins to collect vegetables. This has to be one of the most satisfying jobs!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 7th July 2014

Roasted Garden Veg and Bacon

We have got some delicious potatoes, beetroot and courgettes from the garden. I will be roasting these with some carrots and chopped smoked bacon. We will also be having steamed sugar snap peas and broad beans also from our garden.

Pulled Pork

This is one of the meals that I didn't cook last week.

Leftover Pork dish

I will probably use the left over pork to make a pasta sauce, however depending what everyone wants I might make a curry.

Grilled Salmon with a Crunchy Pesto Topping

This is one of my favourite fish dishes. I grill the salmon fillets and make a pesto and breadcrumb topping and grill until crunchy. This will be accompanied with fresh new potatoes, sugar snap peas and broccoli.

Sausages with Herb Potatoes

I will be cooking cubes of potatoes in olive oil and herbs in the dry air fryer and serve with vegetables

Chilli Con Carne

This will be our Saturday night meal with cheesy nachos and rice.

Have a great week x


As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

meal planning monday.png

3 comments:

  1. The pesto salmon sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your sad news x this weeks plan looks delicious! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, will definitely have to try the salmon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x