Saturday 26 July 2014

How Does Your Garden Grow - Normanby Hall Walled Garden

Last week we had a trip out to one of our favourite local places to visit Normanby Hall.

Every year we buy an annual pass so that we can enjoy as many visits as we like. Normanby Hall is place where I visited as a child with my Nanna and Grandad, it really does hold many happy memories.

We always enjoy seeing how the Walled Garden changes over the year. In the Walled Garden they have fruit and vegetables growing and greenhouses to explore.

For my How Does Your Garden Grow this week I thought I'd share our latest visit and pictures of the Walled Garden.




















As always I am sharing my How Does Your Garden Grow post with the lovely Manneskjur

Manneskjur

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear - I may just be slightly jealous of the weed-free garden there - and all that terracotta! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo pot lusting here! Sorry I haven't been to visit and comment / share before, I've been away most of this week.
    I have a real thing for brick walls at the moment - sad I know, so walled gardens tick all my boxes! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great place! and how wonderful that you can visit and have so many wonderful memories. and make new ones too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x