Monday 14 July 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 14th July 2014

Another Monday has come around quickly! The weeks are certainly flying by!

Last weeks meal plan went ok, but 3 of the meals were different. I didn't cook a chilli con carne on Saturday as it was a beautiful day and we decided to have a barbecue instead. I also didn't cook, for the second week running *hangs head in shame* the pulled pork. This was due to me forgetting to take the meat out of the freezer the night before! However I can guarantee that we will have it this week as I remembered to take the joint out of the freezer last night so it is ready and waiting to be prepared for the slow cooker.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 14th July 2014

Pulled Pork with Chilli

I will be slow cooking the pork shoulder with chillis, garlic and onions. I will serve the pulled pork with bread rolls, salad and potatoes.

Leftover Barbecue Meat Pasta

I had some leftover meat from the weekend barbecue which I have frozen. This will be chopped up to make a quick pasta meal. I will cook the meat in a tomato sauce with summer vegetables.

Garlic and Herb Butter Chicken

This will be served with potatoes and vegetables

Courgette Ratatouille

We have got a lot of fresh courgettes in the garden so I will be cooking a courgette ratatouille. This will be served with fresh homemade focaccia.

Spinach and Ricotta Lasagne

I will serve this with a freshly made garlic bread.

Chilli con Carne

As this wasn't made last week, I am planning to cook it this Saturday.

Have a great week x

As always I am sharing my weekly meal plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

meal planning monday.png

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea of saving the bbq meat for a meal later in the week. Enjoy your pulled pork :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pulled pork, I've a joint in the freezer which will likely go on next weeks meal plan. I am for ever forgetting to defrost things in time, so our meal plan quite often gets changed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh everything sounds great! That pulled pork sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! Everything sounds very tasty - I especially like the sound of the spinach and ricotto lasagne :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x