Monday 28 July 2014

Alphabet Project - K

This weeks picture has been taken by my hubby as my K this week is...

KIRSTY (ME)

This is me, stay at home mum to Joseph (9), Isabella and Taylor (2) and housewife to hubby.

As you'll know I love to cook and bake. After hating food and suffering with anorexia and bulimia in the past I now enjoy my food and have a passion for it.

After spending 7 years living abroad I am now very much a home bird. I do not venture far without my loved ones by my side. But I am getting more adventurous with a certain trip to London next year already booked!

As always I am sharing my Alphabet Project with the lovely PODcast - Alphabet Project

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful huni and I am so pleased you are going to BritMums Live x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo kirsty, always great to see more of the person behind the blog #alphabetphoto x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello you! Great smiley photo Kirsty. Have this vision of you smiling all the time - I hope you're feeling a bit more human this week #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x