Monday 28 July 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 28th July 2014

As I spent the majority of last week in hospital the meal plan did not go to plan!

I did make the spinach and ricotta pasta which was lovely and featured as my Cheap Budget Meal last week.

This week's meals will be quite easy meals as I am getting tired quickly and with the glorious weather I really do not want to be in a hot kitchen for too long!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 28th July 2014

Beef and Courgette Lasagne

This meal is a bit of a trial. I am currently trying to find new ways of using courgettes as we have been inundated with delicious home grown courgettes. I am going to thinly slice the courgettes and use them as the lasagne layers instead of pasta sheets.

Cumin Crusted Lamb Steaks

I will be topping lamb steaks with whole cumin seeds and grilling. This will be served with roasted peppers, onions and courgettes with couscous.

Mushroom Bolognese Pasta

I will be making a Bolognese sauce using chestnut mushrooms.

Pan Fried Basa

I will pan fry white fish with a drizzle of lemon juice and sea salt and serve with sweet potato chips and mushy peas.

Roast Pork

Whilst we were shopping the hubby picked up a lovely pork joint that is seasoned with sea salt. We will have this with new potatoes and summer vegetables or salad.

I am only planning 5 meals this week as we often decide on the day what we fancy on Saturdays. But if the weather continues as it is we will probably be making the most of it and having a barbecue.

Have a lovely week x


As always, I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

meal planning monday.png

6 comments:

  1. I read back through the week to see what had happened! Goodness lady, take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've had a better week, the mushroom bolognese sounds lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x