Sunday 20 April 2014

14th - 20th April 2014 - One Picture Everyday for One Year

This week has been such a lovely week.

Hubby decided to book some annual leave so we have had some lovely family time. It has been great having all of us together. We have enjoyed so many giggles, which have mainly been during dinner time when we are all sat together. More often than not the meal ends up with us all sat laughing about something or other and it is becoming my favourite time of day.

The hubby and I have celebrated our third wedding anniversary and even had a child free night!

This week has just been full of smiles and happy times and most definitely my favourite week of the Easter holidays!

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 14th April 2014


Monday was, as always, a catch up day for housework. However I  manage to get a bit of baking done and was surprised when Joseph asked if he could help me make tea. So his job was to peel and chop the mushrooms. After showing him once he was away! He did tell me afterwards that he enjoyed helping me as it gave us some time together!

Tuesday 15th April 2014


Tuesday was an absolutely glorious day! The kiddies couldn't wait to get outside. I dropped everything and spent time sitting outside with the three of them while they played. I feel so proud of all three of them when they are all pottering about and playing, I just sit and watch them and get a feeling of contentment that I have never felt before! That feeling is not only thanks to my children but also to my hubby who was so supportive in my decision to not go back to work after the twins were born.

Wednesday 16th April 2014 - Our Wedding Anniversary



On Wednesday we celebrated our third wedding anniversary by having a family day. We chose to spend quality time together. I had the day off from cooking and we had lunch out then bought an easy tea that just needed putting in the oven. This gave us added time together. We went to one of our favourite places to visit, Normanby Hall and had a lovely walk around the gardens and the woods. Normally the twins go back their pushchair but this time we let then walk with their backpack reigns on and they loved it! Joseph always enjoys going there as it has been a place that we've always visited since he was little so it holds a lot of memories for us. We finished the day with some cheese and wine. This truly was the perfect day x

Thursday 17th April 2014


Thursday night was our night to truly celebrate! The kids went to sleep at my mum and dads house and we had a meal out. The hubby took me to our favourite restaurant San Pietro (I will be writing a post soon!). This really is where we got to celebrate and was such a treat for us. The food is simply exquisite! I have never had food like they serve, it not only looks fantastic but the tastes are amazing! We were "us" again, we were husband and wife and not mum and dad who are permanently occupied and focused on the children. We were focused on each other. We sat and talked and laughed and just enjoyed being together. My hubby really is my best friend, he is my everything! (Sorry for being soppy but this week I am allowed to be!)

Friday 18th April 2014


I love this picture from Friday, it really does sum up the fun times and giggles that we have enjoyed together as a family this week! Joseph and I made our second edible Easter basket on Friday. It was our second as the first collapsed after it was baked so we had to do a second one using a different idea, post will be written soon!

Saturday 19th April 2014



After doing our usual Saturday things like swimming lesson and trip out we spent some time in the garden. Isabella is such a mini me in personality. It is as scary how she'll shout at one of the boys with her hands on her hips and I think that's me! This evening she has helped me bring in the washing while Taylor helped his dad with the gardening. She carefully took the item of clothing in one hand, the pegs in the other and carefully put them in the correct container. We really enjoyed some girls time while the boys were digging!
 
Sunday 20th April 2014
 
 
My Silent Sunday!
 
Happy Easter everyone and I hope you have a lovely week x
 
I am sharing my Project 365 with The Boy and Me's 365

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

I am also sharing with Make Do and Push TWTWC

13 comments:

  1. Happy belated wedding anniversary! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely week, and I love that wheelbarrow shot! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos hun, happy anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a lovely Wedding Anniversary! lovely Wedding Day photo Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Anniversary. Sounds like you had a wonderful couple of days celebrating x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Some lovely pics…love the wheel barrow photo. Vicky x #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely pictures hun! Happy 'belated' anniversary - you should share your wedding on my blog in my wedding feature. Your garden looks like so much fun x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love your pictures so lovely and happy and im so glad you had a wonderful anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy anniversary and it sounds like you celebrated in style which is lovely, and you sound like you are both still very much in love :)
    I think it is lovely that Joseph wants to help out in the kitche - train them while they are young and interested!!
    i hope you have had a wonderful easter after your lovely family time week xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated anniversary! Don't apologise for being soppy! Gorgeous :)

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary, hope you had a fabulous time celebrating.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated anniversary! (And you must be near me - I'm in Scunthorpe! How lovely to see a local blogger!) x #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary, yes it is nice to spend some "us" time together. Great that you can all laugh and share memories, its what a family is all about.
    Amazing isnt it that even boy and girl twins of such a young age will role adapt to go and do so called traditional mum and dad tasks.
    Nice that you can sit and be content with watching the children, enjoy them growing up.
    Glad Joseph enjoyed helping in the kitchen, I know my 2 love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x