Tuesday 15 April 2014

Point + Shoot - 12th - 13th April 2014

This weekend, we spent our time together as we usually do on sunny weekends, in the garden.
 
The garden is really coming on. We are working hard, or should I say the hubby is working hard, but we are looking forward to sitting back and enjoying it.

The children thrive on being outside and they have hours of fun.

This is our weekend in pictures...

The kids love being outside with their Daddy

I enjoyed some kitchen time while they enjoyed the garden
and made this delicious Vanilla Cheesecake

During a lazy start we had fun taking silly selfies
I made the twins first Bento style lunch

The hubby started to build the raised beds of the veggies

Taylor, watching Daddy at work

Examining Daddy work, the path has Taylor's approval

My little ray of sunshine

A beautiful father son moment

18 comments:

  1. Your garden is huge, I am very envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just thinking the same as Jen) i like our garden and would like to spend more time there, but it doesnt feel secluded enough especially with our neighbours who lke to trespass

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have as much garden as me and i really need to start using it for growing veg , it loks great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great weekend! Want some of that cheesecake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a great weekend - I want some of that cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of work going on in the garden, well done to hubby! The bento lunches are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful garden you have. Great pictures, I cant wait to see how it all comes along xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That vanilla cheesecake looks tasty and it's so nice you enjoyed the garden in the sun. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am well jel of your raised beds! I would like some of them in the garden :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a lovely weekend. I really need to sort out our veggies...it seemed Spring arrived so suddenly I feel completely unprepared. The cheesecake looks yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos, i like the bento lunch :) Its been great to get out in the garden hasnt it x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your raised beds are great. I wish we had room for some x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your garden looks great. I would love room for raised beds

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your garden is coming on great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that father son shot is so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a lovely family

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh yes, this is the cheesecake which doesn't need baking :-)
    it is on my to try list

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x