Friday 18 April 2014

Word of the Week - 18th April 2014

My word of the week has to be...

 
ANNIVERSARY
 
This week the hubby and I have celebrated our third wedding anniversary.
 
I was delighted when hubby told me on Monday that he had managed to book some annual leave so that we had not only our wedding anniversary together but a total of 6 days together as a family!
 
On the day of our anniversary we decided to have a family day together. We took the children to one of our favourite places, a place that we went to when I took Joseph to meet hubby when we first started getting serious! Normanby Hall is a special place and is full of memories for us so it was the perfect place to go, have a walk and just be together.
 
Last night we had "our" time. The children stayed at my mum and dads and we had a fantastic meal out and were "us" again. We ate, we drank, we laughed and joked and just had a lovely time being Mr and Mrs instead of just mum and dad.
 
I am sharing my Word of the Week with The Reading Residence's Word of the Week pop over and see what their word of the week is and look at what other bloggers words are!
 
The Reading Residence
 
Some of our anniversay pictures x
 
 
 

 
 
 




 


8 comments:

  1. Happy 3rd Anniversary! #WOTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Sounds like you've had a great time, and those photos are just gorgeous x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! How lovely! Sounds like you've all had a great time!!
    Happy Anniversary xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Happy Anniversary wishes winging your way - and enjoy your time together x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Happy Anniversary!!! What a gorgeous bunch of photos. #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your Anniversary.What a happy #WofW Wishing you many more happy days together. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary :) I'm pleased you all had a lovely time xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! It sounds and looks like you all had a wonderful day! #WotW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x