Sunday 27 April 2014

21st April - 27th April 2014 - One Picture Everyday for One Year

This has been a bit of a funny week.

We have had a great day together, all five of us!

Then hubby returned to work, followed by Joseph returning to school the following day.

Then it was back to normal!

Our normal routine, of school runs and house work. But this week has ended on a high and a busy day.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 21st April 2014 - Bank Holiday Monday
 
 
After a miserable, cold and windy Easter Sunday we were delighted that the sun was shining and we could get outside. I had planned to do the children an egg hunt on the Sunday but when we saw what the weather was like we decided to do it on the Monday instead. It was a huge success! All three of the children loved searching around the garden for the eggs and we even managed to enjoy a BBQ!
 
Tuesday 22nd April 2014
 
 

Hubby returned to work on Tuesday and after having him at home 6 days I really did notice him not being around. So did the children, especially Joseph who drove me crackers! So to keep them busy I made pizza dough and let them make their own pizzas for lunch.

Wednesday 23rd April 2014
 
 
Joseph returned to school on Wednesday. The Easter holidays were lovely and I cannot believe how quick they have gone. But he was ready to go back to school. I love how keen he is to get there in the mornings!

 


As it was just the twins and I again, I tried to get the house back in a bit of order. Whilst I was in the kitchen the twins went very quiet, which always makes me suspicious! When I went in I was greeted with this. "Isabella, what are you doing?" I asked, to which I was told "Bella tidying up mummy!" Ok I really should have known that was what she was doing!
 
Thursday 24th April 2014
 
 
We have been talking about moving the chicken coop and run for a while now. But on Thursday evening once the twins were in bed we decided to move them. This was not an easy job but we managed to get them moved.
 
Friday 25th April 2014
 
 
In the morning I was pleased to see that the chickens were settling well after their move.

 
On Friday we stayed at my mother in laws for the night as I had a busy day planned on Saturday. Joseph received a great parcel from Toys R Us. We have been selected as official Toyologists and a game arrived for us to try! Joseph was over the moon when he saw that we had a new Monopoly game. This was our Friday evening, spending time with Joseph once the twins were in bed, playing games.
 
Saturday 26th April 2014
 
 
Saturday was BlogCamp day hosted by Tots100 and Foodies100. I had been feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness leading up to the event. But once I was there I relaxed and was ok. I was me again, not mummy, not wife, just me, Kirsty! I met so many lovely people and have learnt so much! My head is now full of ideas and thoughts about what I want to do and achieve!

Sunday 27th April 2014
 
 
My silent Sunday.
 
Have a lovely week x
 
As always I am sharing my week in pictures with:
 
Make Do and Push's The Week That Was Captured
 
The Boy and Me's Project 365 
 
Pop over and see what other bloggers have been up to!








TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you must have been sat right behind me at that BlogCamp session! it was really interesting wasn't it #365

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous week. I was always worried when my twins were quiet too as it always meant they were up to no good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's so many people I didn't meet at Blog Camp - sometimes I wish there was a speed dating style blogger session at these conferences. Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a good time at BlogCamp.
    The Easter holidays really did seem to go so quickly didn't they? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol your eldest was certainly keen to return to school! making your own pizzas is always fun and my two always love to do that activity too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those cars, they are brilliant - where are they from?
    I really wanted to go to blog camp, hoping they do one closer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the Mickey and Minnie sit ons/carts are from Argos, they're great :-) x

      Delete
  8. So glad you had good weather Easter Monday, it was raining here again :( Love how keen your boy was to get to school, I had to drag my lot out of bed lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh making mini pizzas for lunch is a great idea for entertainment! I'll have to try that next rainy day :)

    Thanks so much for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely pictures, I love the storytelling alongside them! Three children and chickens too, you're like supermom!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x