Monday 14 April 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 14th April 2014

Last week we didn't get round to making the homemade pizzas so we will be making them this week.

We all enjoyed a delicious Lasagne which I featured as my Cheap, Budget Meal.

This week the hubby and I are celebrating our third wedding anniversary. On Thursday we will be enjoying a child free night and a meal out at our favourite restaurant.

Hubby has also got some annual leave and we are hoping to make the most of the sunny weather and have a BBQ.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 14th April 2014

Spaghetti Carbonara

This is a lovely quick and easy meal that is a great way to use up eggs. Thanks to our chickens we have got a lot of eggs at the moment. I use smoked bacon which gives it some extra flavours which we all enjoy.

Pulled Pork in BBQ sauce

This is a meal which we will be able to enjoy over two days. On one day I will serve with roasted vegetables and the next day we will enjoy for lunch with fresh homemade bread rolls and salad.

Homemade Pizza

I will be makng pizzas with the children this week.

BBQ

We are hoping to have a BBQ this week. I will have homemade burgers, sausages, new potatoes and salad.

Chicken Curry

We didn't have a curry as planned last week so we will have it this week with peshwari naans.

Have a great week x



5 comments:

  1. I've never had pulled pork before, I always see it on man vs food and it looks delicious! Enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pulled pork is so easy, I'd never go back to carving it again. Throw it into the slow cooker in the morning, take it out and shred it while your veggies are cooking at dinner time - really quick

      Delete
  2. Mm, it all sounds very tasty. I really like the sound of pulled pork x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything sounds fab!!
    Happy Anniversary! Hope the weather stays nice for your BBQ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All sound slovely - jealous of the pulled pork and you having eggs from your own chickens!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x