Friday 4 April 2014

Word of the Week - CAKE!

This weeks 'Word of the Week' has to be

CAKE!
 
I have scheduled this post, so fingers crossed it has been published! I have scheduled it because I will be at the Cake and Bake Show in Manchester.
 
I managed to persuade my hubby to come along with me to the show and I am looking forward to spending the day with him while my mum looks after the kids for us.
 
As you have probably noticed I am a self confessed bake-a-holic so when I saw that the Cake and Bake show was on again this year I couldn't wait to get tickets. I am hoping to pick up some great tips, bargain buys and taste lots of cakes and bakes!
 
During the day I will be going to a masterclass run by Rosemary Shrager in the cake kitchen.
There are so many speakers and classes on I found it hard to decide who to go and see in the class room.
 
I have been on the countdown all week so this word really is a fitting one! I will be taking plenty of pictures and I cannot wait to share our day out!
 
 
I am sharing this post with The Reading Residence Word of the Week.
 

The Reading Residence

7 comments:

  1. Have a fab time! I love cakes too! Love em so much, too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best words ever. Yummy! Hope the show went well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cake not so much of a baker though really I can ruin packet mixes honestly! I hope you have a lovely day #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I hope you've enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful word and outing! I do love a bit of cake :) Hope you've had fun x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you had a fab time!! mmmm cake x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cake is as good a word as you can ever get!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x