Saturday 19 April 2014

888 Ladies Millionaire Genie - An Honest Review

888ladies - You Make Our Bingo Great!

When I got the opportunity to try and review for 888 Ladies I immediately thought Bingo, and thought that would be fun.

However when I was asked to try 888 Ladies new millionaire genie game I didn't know what to expect. I have never played slot games and really was not too sure what to do, but thought it would be fun to give it a go!

I, like many others I'm sure, have seen endless adverts both on line and on television for gaming websites and I thought that this would be a great way to see what they are really like and if they are fun way to win money as they all promise!

I got ready to have a play and opened the Millionaire Genie. The graphics are great, but I just found the game too confusing and didn't really know what I was doing. However, for someone who does have experience in playing slot games, it would probably make more sense.

Millionaire Genie 450K HP
 
I had £5 to spend on this game and was amazed by how quickly the money had all gone in a few clicks. The most I won was 25p and a couple more spins. This was never going to be the win big as advertised. I was quickly out of money and asked to deposit more money to continue playing.

The 888 Ladies web site is very attractive and the design is very much aimed at women. They do offer you 3 days worth of "newbie free bingo" which is a great way to see if it is something that you would like to spend your money on before you do commit to depositing money. I did pop in and have a go at the freebie bingo. I didn't win anything but it was fun just to have a free go.

I decided to look through the web site further than just the game I had been asked to play. I was pleased to see that they advertised about gambling problems. I can see how people may get sucked in and soon have a problem. So it was reassuring to see they were showing where people should go if they needed any help or advice. They listed Gamblers Anonymous, GamCare and gambleaware.co.uk to just name a few.

If you can afford it and know what you are doing, these games can be a fun pastime. However only deposit what you can afford to loose as you are more likely to loose than to win big.

Disclaimer: I received £5 credit to play the Millionaire Genie game and have been paid to my time to write this review. All of the views and opinions are my own and are 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x