Sunday 19 October 2014

13th October - 19th October 2014 - One Picture Everyday For One Week

This has been another busy week. I cannot believe that Joseph breaks up from school next Thursday and we are on holiday on Friday. This first half term of school has flown by!

Here is our week in pictures...


Monday 13th October 2014


Monday really was an exciting day! I spent the day at Unilever in Leatherhead with some lovely foodie bloggers and Marco Pierre White! I didn't get home until 9 o'clock and was exhausted but it was a fantastic day and certainly worth it!

Tuesday 14th October 2014


After my exciting start to the week it was back to reality on Tuesday. After all of the rain it was a boggy mess in the chicken run!

Wednesday 15th October 2014


Wednesday the twins had so much fun trying out a new toy to review. The Thomas and Friends Motion Control Thomas has been a huge success in our house. You can read my review here.

Thursday 16th October 2014



Thursday was all about baking. The twins loved making and eating the banana cupcakes!

Friday 17th October 2014


On Friday I decided to have a move around in the lounge and created a little reading corner for the twins. I have doubled up their old bumpers and tied the straps together to create little seats for them. They love their new little area and I hope they get a lot of enjoyment from it.

Saturday 18th October 2014


I love this picture of Isabella discovering autumn. The twins managed to get outside in the garden on Saturday afternoon and they spent the majority of the time examining the fallen leaves.

Sunday 19th October 2014


My Silent Sunday is a picture from Kings Cross station London.

As always I am sharing our week in pictures with:

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

6 comments:

  1. What an amazing day you must have had on Monday, you lucky girl! Not jealous at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week - Monday must have been amazing. I'm impressed by how calm it looks in your kitchen with two kids helping you cook. :-) Have a good week! #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely day out on Monday, its nice to get invited to these events isnt it. What an ingenious idea with the cot bumpers, and nice to give them a corner they can relax and read in.
    Love the tablet sitting next to the bowl for Isabella to follow the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the overhead shot of your little one playing with Thomas, great fun. Wonderful lines in the roof of the train station too.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! What a start to the week! Sounds like you've had a good one :)

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Kings Cross shot.

    Great that the twins loved the leaves. N is never fussed about them despite me encouraging him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x