Wednesday 22 October 2014

Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken - Family Favourites

When I attended the Unilever Kitchen bloggers event Marco Pierre White told us about why he uses Knorr. We were lucky to receive some Knorr products to try at home.

After listening to Marco telling us how great the Knorr products are I couldn't wait to try them for myself and I have got to say that I was impressed.
This recipe uses the Knorr Flavour Pot Ginger and Lemongrass. It adds so much flavour to a dish and is so easy to use. This is such a simple and easy recipe which is so flavoursome. With just chicken and a Knorr Flavour Pot you can create great, tasty meals.


Here is this weeks Family Favourites recipe...

Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken

Ingredients

4 chicken thighs
2 pots of Knorr Ginger and Lemongrass

Method

1 - Rub in the contents of the Flavour Pots into the chicken, place in a roasting tin, cover and leave for an hour. This will allow the chicken to absorb the flavours.

2 - Pre heat the oven to 200C

3 - Score the chicken skin three times and place in the centre of the pre heated oven and roast for 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, half way through baste the chicken with the juices.

Serve with potatoes and vegetables.


Enjoy x

I am sharing this weeks Family Favourites recipes with:

Honest Mum - Tasty Tuesdays
A Mummy Too - Recipe of the Week

Tasty Tuesdays on HonestMum.com
Link up your recipe of the week

5 comments:

  1. Looks yummy. The pot looks like it makes seasoning chicken much easier. #tastytuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh looks really delicious Kirsty. �� x #TastyTuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try it. I love lemongrass

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of ginger and lemon grass, will definitely have to try this

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so delicious, love lemongrass so will try this! Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x