Friday 17 October 2014

Fisher Price My First Thomas and Friends Motion Control Thomas - Review

We all have to admit that Christmas will be here before we know it. Now is a good time to pick up some great "pre rush" bargains. If you look about there are a lot of special offers on at the moment!


We were recently sent the new Thomas and Friends toy to review. The Thomas and Friends Motion Control Thomas is one of the predicted "top toys" for Christmas 2014.

I, like most parents of toddlers, have "choo choo" mad toddlers. They absolutely adore Thomas and Friends. So when I received this toy I knew that they would love it.


Taylor's face when he saw the box was a picture. He was instantly mesmerised by the biggest Thomas he had seen. What made this Thomas even more appealing to him was that it spoke to him and moved on it's own! Thomas moves forward, reverses, turns and even avoids obstacles.


This toy is already a firm favourite. He has spent hours playing with this fantastic toy. He chases after Thomas giggling as he choo choo's away.



From a parents point of view, this is a toy which has been built to last. It has a strong, sturdy feel to it, you know that is not going to be a toy which gets broken in a day or two. This is a toy which children are able to grow into. Taylor is 2 and a half and at the moment he does chase Thomas but he love just pushing him around. As he gets older he will learn that he can make Thomas stop at obstacles that he places in front of him and will understand more of what Thomas is saying. I know that he will get a lot of lasting enjoyment with this toy.


I can see why this is predicted to be one of the most wanted toys of Christmas 2014. It was an immediate success in our house and I would thoroughly recommend this as a gift to any Thomas mad child!


For more information visit Smyths Toys.

Disclosure: I was sent the Fisher Price My First Thomas and Friends Motion Control Thomas for the purpose of this review. No payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x