Wednesday 29 October 2014

Alphabet Project - Y

Believe it or not Y was an easy one for me. One word stood out. That word is...

Yellow
Yellow is a colour that I love to see. It is such a happy, vibrant colour. It always makes me feel warm and happy. Whenever I see yellow flowers I am drawn to them and their beauty. Yellow reminds me of a warm, sunny, summers day. It is never dull, but always cheerful!

That is why I have chosen Yellow as my Y word.

As always I am sharing with the lovely Podcast - Alphabet Project.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo - I like yellow too - and am just about getting over it being my favourite colour as a kid and as a result having everything yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo. I do love the start of Spring when all of the yellow starts bursting through.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x