Sunday 12 October 2014

6th October - 12th October 2014 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has been a lovely week. The twins have been settled and we have had a good week. My mood has certainly improved and I am feeling like myself again.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 6th October 2014


Monday was a usual sort of Monday. I got caught up on jobs after the weekend. I love seeing how the twins are changing the way that they play. They have started doing a lot of role play together. I love watching and listening to the when they don't know that I am there. In this picture they were both in Isabella's bed and Taylor was poorly so Isabella was taking his temperature with a bath thermometer.

Tuesday 7th October 2014


Not a lot happened, in fact it was that non eventful I cannot remember what we did. I took this picture as Joseph was going to school. He has really grown up these last few months and I have had to accept that he is growing up. He now walks to and from school on his own. My boy is growing up way too quickly!

Wednesday 8th October 2014


Wednesday was such a grotty day. so to make the day a bit more exciting for the twins I turned lunch time into a carpet picnic! They loved it and ate so much!

Thursday 9th October 2014


During Thursday morning I went outside with my camera to look at how the garden is changing now that autumn has arrived. We have got some beautiful tall sunflowers down the bottom of the garden. However on Wednesday we had some high winds which have given them a battering. I was disappointed to find that a lot of them hadn't withstood the winds and were drooping over.

Friday 10th October 2014


Friday was yet another dull, wet day. However out of the dark days come beauty! We had a beautiful, bright, full rainbow over the back garden. The twins were fascinated by it.

Saturday 11th October 2014


Saturday was a family day. I wanted to spend the day doing things together as I am away Sunday until Monday. We didn't do much, we popped out for a bit and spent the afternoon at home, together.

Sunday 12th October 2014


Sunday was such a cold, foggy morning. When I walked down the garden to let the chickens out I noticed how pretty the garden looked, it was covered in dew drops. This gave me an ideal chance to get my camera and take some pictures. After an early lunch, thanks to my mum, the hubby drove me to catch my train down to Leatherhead, via Kings Cross and Vauxhall. I am feeling quite proud of myself. I got here with no hick ups, no problems or worries In fact I had forgotten how much I love the hustle and bustle of London!

As always I am sharing my week with

The Boy and Me - Project 365
You Baby Me Mummy - Hosting TWTWC

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky


7 comments:

  1. Love the carpet picnic and the rainbow. Lovely photo of Joseph. And, using the bath thermometer, how cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww gorgeous photos huni, I love the carpet picnic one especially. I am so glad that you are feeling like yourself again, that is fabulous progress. Thanks for linking to #TWTWC x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely rainbow shot - they always make me smile
    seeing your two play togetehr in the bed made me smile also, because it reminds me of my two when they are playing lovely together x

    ReplyDelete
  4. some super beautiful photos honey, i love the dewy shot and i also love the cheeky grin from your son! .. time really does fly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear at the sunflower, we cut ours down a few weeks back as they were past their best. Loved the playing together pic, it is nice to stand back and watch them unobserved. The picnic is a fab idea, breaks their day up and makes lunch much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! The carpet picnic sounds like a great idea!

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shame about the sunflowers :( But the flower pics are lovely #project365

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x