Friday 10 October 2014

Word of the Week - 10th October 2014

This week I have found it easy to select a word.

This week my word of the week is...

Adventure

Well my adventure hasn't happened yet but I have been thinking about it all week.

On Sunday I am heading down to Surrey on a train to stay over night and attend a bloggers event with Unilever. This may not sound like an adventure to some but this is my first trip away without the hubby or kids. It is my first trip on my own doing something for me.

I am really going to miss the hubby and kids but I am so excited about my journey and the event. I feel that it will do me and my confidence the world of good. It is going to be a huge adventure for me.

That is why adventure is my word of the week this week.

As always I am sharing my word of the week with the lovely Jocelyn at The Reading Residence

The Reading Residence

6 comments:

  1. Good luck and I hope you have a great time! I know what you mean about doing something for yourself - I'm really not great at it. Maybe I should have an adventure of my own! #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word, and how exciting! Lovely to do something by yourself, for yourself. I look forward to reading all about it - have fun :) Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adventure is a fabulous word - hope you have a great time at the blogging event and enjoy having some time for yourself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh exciting! This is one of the great parts about blogging - it does give you the occasional opportunity to not only have some time away doing something for yourself but it also boosts your confidence! I hope you find it enjoyable. X #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great word! Have a wonderful time!!! Very exciting!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fab time and give us a wave as you go through London ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x