Wednesday 1 October 2014

Alphabet Project - U

This week I have selected pictures that are not the best quality but they have been taken during some of the best times. It is easier to capture these moments on the camera on my phone. We are more often than not messing around and playing so can often be a bit blurred but they have caught a special moment in time.

This week I could not select just one as my U word is for everyone. My word is

Us



Us is the perfect word for U.

These are the people that make my world go round, they are what holds me together. They are my everything. I would be lost without them. All of these pictures make me smile.

They all sum up "Us".

As always I am sharing my Alphabet Photo with PODcast - Alphabet Project.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely happy photos - definitely some to treasure and the moments are the quality that you say isn't in these shots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous collection of photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful idea for "U". Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful collection of photos, a lovely U x #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the happy faces in your photos! US is really the best U word =) #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for U, lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pics. Like you say they may not be the most perfect quality but the love and happiness shines through :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea for 'U'. Perfect photos of lots of fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww lovely photos - and that's some beard your husband has grown since your banner photo was taken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great collection of photos, good idea for u

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x