Saturday 11 October 2014

My Weekly List - 11th October 2014

This week has certainly been a busy week.

I have had a lot of reviews and deadlines that have needed to be met. This resulted in a night where I just crashed and was tucked up in bed for 8:30. A good night sleep did me the world of good and I am raring to go again!

This week I have shared recipes and a lot of reviews. Here is my weekly round up...

My Recipes

This Weeks Reviews


Qwerkity - Online Gift Shop
Jungle Dogs for Packed Lunches


  • I have received a couple of emails from companies who would like to work with me which I am really excited about.
  • I received a lovely hamper of Princes fish to create a recipe with. This will be coming next week so keep an eye out for it!

  • Some vouchers came for some yummy deserts for me to try and review.
  • Tomorrow I am going on an adventure which you can read about here.
How was your week? What have been your highlights?

As always I am joining in with Mums' Days and  You Baby Me Mummy's The List

The List

2 comments:

  1. Lots of fabulous things going on for you my darling. How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful time at the blogging event, you must tell me all about it. Thanks so much for linking up to #TheList x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this Mushroom Risotto recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x