Saturday 4 October 2014

My Weekly List - 4th October 2014

Wow this week has flown by! We are now into October, where has this year gone?

This week has been an average sort of week but I still have plenty to round up. Here is my weekly list...

This Weeks Recipes


Darjeeling Earl Grey Tea Loaf

Quick and Easy Pasta Salad
Chocolate and Vanilla Schichttorte

Food for Thought

This week I have a variety of meat and vegetables for our meals. This week we have:
  • Pork and Venison Sausages
  • Belly Pork
  • Lamb Chunks
  • Topside of Beef
  • Bacon
  • Butternut Squash
  • Leeks
Blogging

This weeks blogging highlights have been...
  • I have posted a new review and giveaway for Foodcraft Collective
  • A new review for the delicious Chocolat Chocolat
  • I have booked some very luxurious first class seats for next weeks train journey to Leatherhead. This will mean I will have plenty of valuable wi-fi blogging time with food and wine! I have also got my hotel booked so I am all ready to go.
  • I was nominated for a Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award by my lovely blogger friend Aby from You Baby Me Mummy. This was a really fun post to write, so a huge thank you for nominating me!
  • My favourite post of the week has to be Our Holiday Full of Firsts at Center Parcs. This was a post that Center Parcs asked me to write and I loved reminiscing about our fantastic holiday.
How was your week? What were your highlights?

As always I am sharing my weekly list with Mums' Days and You Baby Me Mummy - The List.

The List

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Sorry it's taken so long to get round to you lovely and thanks so much for linking to #TheList!

    Looks like a fabulous week to me, that cake is INSANE!! I hope you enjoyed your luxurious train ride and made the most of the goodies :) hxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x