Saturday 18 October 2014

My Weekly Round Up - 18th October 2014

I had an exciting start to this week by attending the Unilever Kitchen Bloggers Event. I met some lovely foodie bloggers and the lovely Marco Pierre White! I was in complete awe of him, he is a chef that I have admired for a long time! I am writing a post about the day that will be live next week!

Here is my weekly round up...

My Recipes

Slow Cooked Lamb Stew

Quick and Easy Fish Pie with Princes

Lime and Dark Chocolate Cupcakes

This Weeks Reviews

Ecohydra Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser

Thomas and Friends Motion Control Thomas

Blogging News
  • I found out that I won £100 for my #MorningWin with Belvita post.
  • I have had yet more exciting emails.
  • We are away on holiday from next Friday but I am getting as many posts scheduled as possible for while I am away.
  • My favourite post of the week has to be baking with the twins for my Baking with Children and Flora post. We had so much fun baking and eating the cakes!

How was your week? What have been your highlights?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x