Sunday 5 October 2014

29th September - 5th October 2014 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has been a tiring week. I feel as if I haven't stopped. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened but it has been a good, productive week.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 29th September 2014


Monday was housework day. I recently bought the Disney Junior Get Up and Dance CD for the twins and they loved that I put a CD player in their bedroom and music on. This kept them busy so I could get my jobs done upstairs. They both loved dancing, especially Isabella who kept shaking so her flicked out.

Tuesday 30th September 2014




Tuesday consisted of baking and playing with the twins.

Wednesday 1st October 2014


On Wednesday we started the day playing as we got ready to go out. We giggled as we took pictures. We spent the morning shopping and walking around looking at what to buy.

Thursday 2nd October 2014


Thursday was a usual day of doing jobs and playing with the twins. They had lots of fun with stickers while I was getting ready in the morning. Needless to say I am still finding Mr Tumble stickers around the bedroom!

Friday 3rd October 2014



On Thursday it was stickers, on Friday it was toilet roll! Who would have thought that it could be so much fun. The twins giggled like crazy playing with a roll of toilet paper! Later in the morning we went scrumping in my parents garden as they were away. The twins loved trying to reach the apples and pears.

Saturday 4th October 2014


Saturday started off as a wet and windy day which left lots of muddy puddles. So in the afternoon when the rain had stopped I put on the twins welly boots and we went puddle jumping and conker hunting.

Sunday 5th October 2014


Silent Sunday.

As always I am sharing our week in pictures with:


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

twtwc badge HOSTING: The Week That Was; Captured (#66)

8 comments:

  1. Good capture of that puddle jump! I am also loving the one of Isabella spinning- I too love a swirly skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh honey the stickers and toilet roll made me laugh so much! .. have a super week lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab puddle splash shot! Perfect timing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah such a lovely week huni! Sounds perfect! Your pictures are so cute! I hope you have another brilliant week. Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your positive attitude over the toilet roll incident! Great photos this week - especially the puddle jumping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the splashing in the puddles and the shiny new conker - lovely activities for this time of year. and i smiled when i saw all those stickers - this happens a lot in my house too x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never have enough stickers on feet as far as I'm concered.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mischievious little monkeys :) gorgeous fun photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x