Friday 3 October 2014

Word of the Week - 3rd October 2014

This week my word of the week is...

TIRED

I am loving my new weekly routine but I am finding it tiring.

I love the fact that during the days I am able to get all of my housework done and have time to play with the twins. We have time to go out and spend quality time together.

My blog feels so much more organised. I am getting posts scheduled and I am not getting stressed trying to write posts while playing and doing jobs. Now that the twins aren't having naps like they used to my day time blogging time has gone. I love getting up knowing that what needs to be done is done as I have written it the night before.

However my blogging time has taken over what was my chill out time. So at the moment I am tired but I will soon get used to the longer hours.

Please don't think that I am moaning because I really do enjoy my new routine, but I just feel tired this week.

As always I am sharing my word of the week with the lovely Jocelyn at The Reading Residence.

The Reading Residence

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like the routine's working well, if only you can find some chill out time! I only write for an hour at night, so have time after that, but then i do also get daytime naptime, so who knows what I'll do when he drops that?! Hope you get some rest soon x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad life is more organized now with your new routine. I'm sorry you feel tired but undoubtedly you'll get used to this. #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad the new routine is working for you.....I hope you can find some time to relax and chill out a bit. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling when blogging spills into time that you would, in the past, have spent watching something interesting on TV or reading a good books, etc. I do kind of miss that but blogging does kind of take over your life doesn't it? Nice to have a routine though. X #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know just what you mean about your blog taking over your chill out time, I am guilty of this and the resulting tired too. #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's difficult isn't it? Finally have a routine that works but you don't get any rest. Hope you manage to find some somewhere soon x #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am tired as well lately when my son started school. Hopefully you will find a wee bit time to rest =) #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feeling like you're organised and on top of things is great, the tiredness not so great. Hope you've founds some chill out time this weekend, if not hope you find it soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x