Monday 20 October 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 20th October 2014

That time of the week is back again! It is time for my weekly meal plan.

This week is a short week as we go away on Friday. Therefore I am only planning for four meals. Next week I will be sharing some of my favourite recipes which should, hopefully, inspire you for some lovely home cooked meals.

Last weeks meal plan didn't go to plan as I did receive a lovely Gousto box, which I will be writing about this week. I cooked two of the three meals last week and will be cooking the third this week.

This is what I will be serving this week...

Week Commencing 20th October 2014

Stir Fry with Ginger and Lemongrass Chicken Skewers

When we popped into Tesco on Sunday afternoon I found that they had got some lovely stir fry reduced down to 17p! This was an offer to good to miss so we will be having that for dinner on Monday with chicken skewers marinaded in ginger and lemongrass.

Tuna Pasta Bake

This is a meal that Joseph has been asking for for weeks and I haven't got round to it so this week I will.

Chorizo Couscous

This is the final Gousto meal that we have to try. This is one that I am particularly looking forward to. I love chorizo and Spanish flavours and cannot wait to cook this meal.

Pork with Mango Chutney

I have got some pork steaks which I will be grilling with a topping of mango chutney, onions and grated cheese.

As I said before I will be here next week but instead of sharing my weekly meal plan I will be sharing some of my favourite recipes.

Have a lovely week x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x