Monday 13 October 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 13th October 2014

This week I am planning our meals however they could change depending when I receive a new recipe box which I am going to be reviewing.

This week there was a problem with our meat delivery so I am relying on what we have in the freezer. Thankfully each week I freeze some of the meat.

This week we will be enjoying...

Week Commencing 13th October 2014

Meatballs and Pasta

This is what the hubby will be cooking tomorrow as I am out all day at a bloggers event and won't be home until the night.

Honey Roast Chicken

This is a meal that I planned a couple of weeks ago which didn't get made so we will be having it this week instead.

Lamb Skewers

I am planning to marinade the lamb and serve with couscous.

Vegetable Pasta Bake

I will cook some courgettes, onions, peppers and mushrooms in a yellow tomato and basil sauce. Which will then be baked with pasta and a cheese topping.

Haddock

We will be having a good old fish and chips dinner!

As always I am only planning 5 meals as on Saturdays we decide on the day.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x