Thursday 23 October 2014

Bubblegum Angel Delight #AngelDelightMoments

As a child I remember loving Angel Delight. Part of the enjoyment of Angel Delight was being able to help my mum to make it. Angel Delight is such a quick and easy dessert to make and to make it with the children is a perfect way to start getting them involved in cooking.

When we received some new Bubblegum Angel Delight Isabella excitedly looked in the box. As soon as I saw her reaction I knew that I would make it with her as I had done with my mum.

This is how Isabella got on making Angel Delight for the first time...

Angel Delight, check!
Mixing bowl, check!
Milk, check!
Whisk, check!
New glass bowl, check!
Ready to go!

Take your Angel Delight...


Tip it into the mixing bowl with the milk.

Start mixing.

After a bit you will start getting bubbles on the top!

Once thickened pour into serving bowls.


Have a sneaky taste before placing in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Then enjoy!
 This was a fantastic activity that both Isabella and I enjoyed. We spent some quality mummy and daughter time and had a yummy dessert at the end of it!

Angel Delight is a great way to for children to easily and safely start cooking, go on, give it a go!

This post is an entry for #AngelDelightMoments Linky Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Quality time in the kitchen is a lovely highlight of parenting. Commenting for myself and on behalf of BritMums and thanking you for taking part

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x