Monday 20 October 2014

Alphabet Project - W

Wow, I cannot believe that we are nearly at the end of this fantastic project. I have really enjoyed the challenges each week finding a photograph that fits the corresponding letter.

This week is the letter W. This week I have chosen...

Wellies
I honestly never thought I'd love a pair of wellies like I do my lilac Hunter boots. As we live in the countryside, during the wet weather, they are always on my feet. As you can see I wear them with anything. When I go to tend to the chickens, at this time of year, they are essential as it gets so muddy. I have got to admit they do add a touch of glamour to the most mucky, muddy jobs!

That is why my W is for Wellies!

As always I am sharing with the lovely Podcast - Alphabet Project.

 photo 4d06e438-4e6a-4f3b-88b2-0c1093350397_zps361ad0e9.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha I love mine too! They really are handy when you live out in the countryside aren't they - I even wore mine on the school run last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Hunters but I love my wellies just the same, pretty much live in them at this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x