Thursday 9 October 2014

Qwerkity - A Great Place For Gifts - Review

I was recently asked to review some products from an exciting gift website Qwerkity. Qwerkity, previously known as Presents For Men is a one stop place to find gifts for the whole family!

They stock gifts for him, her. children, teenagers, gifts for the home and garden, gadgets and gizmo's, travel accessories, clothing, gifts for special occasions and even personalised gifts! They have such a wide range of products, you are sure to find the perfect, unique gift!

The website is easy to navigate round and you are able narrow down your searches to price range and category. I was kindly given a budget to spend and I was able to find gifts for both the twins and Joseph.


The twins received a beautiful set of wooden animal skittles. They are the perfect size for their little hands. Admittedly they are not used as skittles just yet. At the moment they use them as little characters in imaginative play. But as the twins grow they will be used as skittles. They are of the highest quality and were a great price at just £15.99.






Joseph received a retro fun paper aeroplane kit. He has recently been making paper aeroplanes so I thought that this kit would be perfect. The kit contains 60 sheets of vividly patterned sheets of paper with 20 different designs of planes to make. This kit really has kept him quiet as he concentrates while making the planes! Priced at just £8.99 this kit has provided Joseph with plenty of great, creative fun.




The Christmas time of year is creeping up on us and I would certainly recommend taking a look at Qwerkity for gifts that are a little bit different and original!

Disclosure: I was given a budget to spend at Qwerkity for the purpose of this post and review. No payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I don't think I've ever used that site. They have some great stuff which has given me a lot of ideas.
    What fantastic products you chose....I do like the paper aeroplane kit....That might be an idea for my nephew who I struggle to buy for x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x