Friday 17 October 2014

Word of the Week - 17th October 2014

This week my word of the week has to undoubtedly be...

Hectic

This week has just been so busy, hectic just sums it up perfectly!

On Monday I spent the day at Unilever in Leatherhead. It was for a bloggers event that was hosted by the Unilever Kitchen team. It was an amazing day and I met some lovely foodie bloggers and Marco Pierre White! Post coming soon!

When I got back on Monday night I saw that it had been a busy day with emails from PR's with work so Tuesdays was spent returning emails and catching up.

It feels like my to list is growing by the minute so I am spending a lot of time in the evening getting posts scheduled as we are going on holiday in a week so I am feeling the pressure. But I am not complaining! I do love having a good to do list!

Hectic sums up my week perfectly.

What word would sum up your week?

As always I am sharing my Word of the Week with the lovely Jocelyn from The Reading Residence
 
The Reading Residence

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very happy and positive hectic, though :) Glad you had a great day out, too x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have been busy.....All good thought!
    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that bloggers' event sounds fab! Glad you're enjoying having a busy to do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're keeping busy there - but it's a great feeling ticking things off your list isn't it? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good to-do list too, especially if I'm checking more of than I'm adding! Enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very hectic but happy week. Iv'e been feeling the pressure before I go on holiday too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like such a busy but positive week, Kirsty. Looking forward to the post about your day at the cooking school. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds hectic but good :) I do like productive weeks! #WotW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x