Friday 3 October 2014

Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award

I have been nominated by the lovely Aby at You Baby Me Mummy for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. Thank you lovely.

Aby has asked me ten questions which I am going to answer as best as I can so here goes...


  • Where did your blog name come from? Simple, it came from having our twins and finding that they literally hijacked our lives! I will admit that it came from something that the hubby said one day about how the twins had hijacked our time. Everything changed the moment they arrived.
  • Book or Kindle/Tablet? BOOK! I have got both the original Kindle and a Kindle Fire HD but I still love to hold as book and turn the pages. I love books and the feel of them, for me this is all about my enjoyment of reading.
  • What is your favourite song? Wow this is a hard one. My favourite songs change a lot. At the moment I am loving Bring Me The Horizon but my all time favourite has to be Foo Fighters Everlong acoustic version. We had this song played at our wedding and will always fill me with emotion. Plus Dave Grohl's voice is amazing live and acoustic!
  • Dogs or cats? Why? Cats, but I do love dogs too. I'll stick with cats as we have a cat. Cats are much less demanding and easier to care for.
  • What is your favourite food? Another hard one, how can I pick just one? I love so many different foods, but if I had to pick one it would have to be cheese. There is nothing better than a cheese board with a good glass of red wine.
  • Name 4 dream dinner guests (dead or alive) Ooooh 4 dream guests. Would have to be my hubby, Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters/Nirvana), Ollie Sykes (Bring Me The Horizon) and Kurt Cobain (Nirvana) it would be a true rock meal!
  • If you could do any job what would it be? Professional blogger.
  • Who is your blog crush? My blog crush would have to be Manneskjur. Annie shares such beautiful pictures on her blog. I think it is amazing how supportive Annie is to other bloggers and well don't even get me started on Team Honk *Honk Honk* what Annie, Penny and Tanya did was awe inspiring.
  • If you could go anywhere on holiday, where would you go? Not far, no where exotic I'm afraid but at the moment I would have to say Center Parcs. We had a fantastic break there in the summer and I left feeling like me again.
  • What is the weirdest thing about you? I can pick things up with my feet, the hubby always calls me weird for that.
There you go, they are my ten answers to the ten questions that the lovely Aby has asked me.

The rules of the award are:
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Put the logo on your blog
  • Answer the 10 questions that the blogger has asked you
  • Nominate 10 bloggers
  • Give the 10 bloggers 10 new questions
I now nominate:
My 10 questions are:
  • What made you start blogging?
  • What is your perfect way to relax?
  • What is your most indulgent purchase?
  • What is your favourite cake?
  • Favourite TV programme?
  • Favourite genre of music?
  • If you could spend an hour with anyone who would it be and why?
  • What is your favourite season and why?
  • How have you changed since you started blogging?
  • What makes you happy?
Now, lovely ladies, it is your turn. I can't wait to read what your answers will be. Please tag me in your tweet so that I can pop over and take a look.

Have fun x

Sisterhood Badge Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag!! I would definitely invite Dave Grohl too :) ooo and can't beat the smell of a book xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on Everlong by the Foos. Awesome song! Dave Grohl is amazing! Love your choice of dinner party guests too, though I'd like to see Kurt not as a drug user... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is fab! i love it .. will be on it this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x