Sunday 25 May 2014

19th May - 25th May 2014 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has been another week full of outdoor time! It has been lovely.

However the rainy days have been challenging, but I am now on the look out for activities as I have found that the twins loved having something to focus on.

We have had hubby home a couple of days this week to start building the greenhouse. Joseph has also broken up from school for the half term holidays.

This is our week in pictures...

Monday 19th May 2014
 



Monday was a glorious day! The twins enjoyed the garden and their water table in the sunshine. They also enjoyed their first ice pops!

Tuesday 20th May 2014
 

 
 
Tuesday wasn't as hot but was still dry. We enjoyed yet more time in the garden. The twins are starting to get inquisitive around the flowers and Isabella is asking what they are called. She now knows Peony, Lupin and Lavender! They enjoyed taking some cauliflower leaves down to the chickens. They are getting a lot braver around them and happily sit pushing leaves through to the chickens to eat!
 
Wednesday 21st May 2014
 

 
The hubby took Wednesday off to start the building work on the greenhouse. This has been a project that he has been working on for weeks now. So he was so excited to get started. As it was yet another beautiful day we had lots of outdoor play and finished the day off with a family barbecue!
 
Thursday 22nd May 2014
 


Thursday was a complete wash out. It rained all day! After having lots of lovely outdoor play the twins were starting to go stir crazy being inside! This led to them getting into mischief and winding each other up. Which ultimately ended up in tears and tantrums! So to diffuse the situation we did some baking! I was making some cakes so I did a little extra mixture and gave them a bowl each. They loved it and now when mummy bakes they say "mix mix" to join in!

Friday 23rd May 2014
 
 
I have recently been wanting to experiment a little more with my bread baking. I love baking bread it has to be my favourite food to bake. I always enjoy the whole process of making it. This was my second attempt at a plait loaf which the hubby said was the best loaf that I have made! It was delicious, in fact I have another in the oven at the moment!
 
Saturday 24th May 2014
 

The new trampoline enclosure arrived. The old one had ripped so it wasn't safe for the twins to play on it. As soon as the hubby had replaced the netting the twins wanted to have a go. They loved it! I can see that from now on they will be wanting to "jump jump".
 
Sunday 25th May 2014
 
 
My silent Sunday x
 
Have a lovely week x
 
As always I am sharing our week in pictures with
 



TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
 
TWTWC

23 comments:

  1. Great photos, popped over from #project365 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw such cute photo's hun. Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they really do seem to be enjoying being out and about in the garden, have to chuckle that they wind each other up when bored and dont always pay nice together. the bread looks nice, my bread maker is in the loft so too difficult to use as and when I feel like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of lovely outdoors play photo this week Kirsty - your twins look to be having a brilliant time in your garden. That loaf looks really good - i am yet to try one of those, i have only made basic loaf bread or white rolls! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these challenges i take pictures everyday also , sometimes not just famiy but mainly lol, its nice to see how they change over a short time x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fab photos and your knotted loaf looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outdoor photos..our trampoline netting is ripped too..must look into getting a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love looking at all the 365 posts, so many lovely photos! Your twins are cute - that was a lovely age.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures. We love outdoor play as well :) .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute photos! I'm glad we had a bit of sunny weather recently, roll on summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our trampoline if definitely our most used thing - my two spend hours on it in all weathers, even snowl lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't you just love the British weather! What a lovely week you've had! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you have a lovely garden for them to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's great that you have had the chance to get out in the garden despite the odd bad day. I have serious green house envy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely week - so nice to get out in the garden and good luck with your greenhouse :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you want to come and sort my garden? It looks gorgeous and adore them bouncing on the trampoline

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely pictures, i like the bread as well, it was bread right?)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the bread but can't help noticing the kids ice pop gosh I had them as a kid .x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw your bread via Facebook and thought then how good it looked - mmm!
    The weather was beautiful at the beginning of the week, I'm not sure what has happened since x

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely photos, looks like you've had some lovely times :) and the ice pops make me so nostalgic. used to love them but they're a bit sweet/artificial for me now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It looks like you had a lovely week. We love the sunshine and have also been making the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely photos - that plait loaf looks fab!! I'll have to persuade my OH to have a go at making one.

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. great photos and I wish I could remember to do this, maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x