Sunday 25 May 2014

Center Parcs May Challenge - The Great Outdoors

May is the time of year when the majority of our time is spent outside.

As a family the place where we are at our happiest is in our garden. We spend a lot of time making the garden a safe and enjoyable place for the whole family. Another place that we love to visit is the local house and gardens. Each year we buy a years pass and this allows us endless visits to enjoy seeing the seasonal changes. This is a place that I remember visiting as a child and am now revisiting with my children and helping them to create the happy memories that I made there!

Center Parcs photographer has shared some great tips. The one tip that inspired me the most is:

"Take some springtime selfies of you and your family enjoying yourselves
on a walk in your local park."
Here is our family trip in the Great Outdoors in pictures...



 






 

 
 



This is my entry to the Center Parcs and Tots100 May challenge. If I'm chosen, I would like to visit the Sherwood Forest resort.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x