Thursday 29 May 2014

Crabtree and Evelyn York

One of my favourite "pamper me" brands has to be Crabtree and Evelyn.

So whilst we were in York I knew that this would be a shop that we had to visit!


The shop has such an air of luxury to it, you know that you will be getting products that are better than your average run of the mill toiletries. You know that you will be leaving with something special, a treat, which is something that we all need every now and then!


My favourite product from Crabree and Evelyn is their Hand Therapy cream. I always suffer with dry hands. I have tried so many creams and have ended up throwing them away as they have been no good. That was until I received a sample of their Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus and Sage Hand Therapy and from then on it has been the only hand cream that I have trusted to soothed and restore my dry hands.


While we were looking around and trying to decide what treat I was going to be having we were greeted by the most helpful shop assistant. She happily showed us different products and answered any questions. I was curious about their 60 Second Fix For Hands. After she explained that the pack contained an exfoliating cream as well as the hand therapy she treated me to hand massage using the 60 Second Fix products. It was so relaxing and a great way to test the product before buying.


I finally settled on the La Source 60 Second Fix For Hands as it has a very light, refreshing scent which is perfect for any time of day. However we did not stop there, we also left with lip balm, more hand therapy cream, shower gel, two birthday presents, thank you present for my parents for looking after the kiddies and some shaving soap for the hubby! All of our purchases were luxuriously wrapped and handed over in beautiful cardboard gift bags. I also signed up for a points card so I have even more of an excuse to make more trips to my favourite shop!


 Disclosure: I have written this post because this is a brand and shop which I love. I have not received anything in return for this post. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x