Friday 30 May 2014

Word of the Week - 30th May 2014

This week my word of the week has to be...

Routine
(Or lack of!)

This week has been a funny sort of week. Our daily routine has gone flying out of the window! The hubby was at home with us until Thursday and it is also half term.

Without our daily walk to school and routine I am feeling all out of sorts. The twins are at that challenging age and don't I know it! Somedays I feel so over whelmed with everything I could easily sit and cry. Yesterday and today I feel like I have no motivation, no get up and go!

Today Taylor's tantrums started as soon as we got up so it wasn't the greatest of starts to the day. I love having Joseph at home, he has been a great help to me, particularly this morning when everything has got to me, but I look forward to him going back to school purely to get back into our routine!

I need to sit down and plan a routine for the summer holidays as they are creeping up and will be here before we know it!

Sorry to moan but sometimes I feel like my blog is my only way to get my feelings out as I worry that people will tell me to stop being silly. It's always easier to write.

Thank you for listening x

As always I am sharing my word of the week with the lovely Jocelyn at The Reading Residence

The Reading Residence

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, sounds like a tough week for you. No need to apologise either, say what you like here! Sounds like a good idea to get making plans ready for the longer holidays, too, as I'm sure you'll feel better about them coming around again, too. It can be a real challenge when your routine goes out the window, so creating a new one sounds a plan! Thanks for sharing with #WotW and I do hope you have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand the worry about long summer holidays, only a couple of weeks of school left here! I intend to have a bit of a plan in place too :) #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all out of routine too....I am totally off track with what day it is....Roll on next week when the kids are back and school and the routine returns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halfterm usually do this to me as well. The change makes me throw routines out of the window. #wotw

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x