Tuesday 27 May 2014

Point + Shoot 24th May - 25th May 2014

I know that is has been a bank holiday weekend but I am sticking to just the weekend. This is mainly because we haven't really done a lot. The hubby has been busy in the garden working on project greenhouse so it's been like a regular Monday.

Our weekend has pretty much revolved around the trampoline. Hubby replaced the safety enclosure so the twins got their first taste of bouncing fun. They loved it and have headed straight for it as soon as they get outside!

 






 
As always I am linking up with the lovely Em at Snowing Indoors
 

Point+Shoot_snowingindoors.com

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic trampoline photos! Looks like they enjoyed their bouncing, bet they slept well after that ;-)

    Thanks for linking up with Point + Shoot xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a trampoline, this looks like so much fun! great pics x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x